Our Mission & Vision
Rocky Mountain Surgery Center will develop and operate a free standing ambulatory surgery center (ASC). The Surgery Center will exist as a multi-specialty center to include but not limited to Orthopedics, General Surgery, ENT, Ophthalmology and Pain Management. This represents a unique partnership between Surgicare of Swedish Hospital, Inc. and Rocky Mountain Surgical Investors, LLC.
The mission of Rocky Mountain Surgery Center is to provide surgical expertise in a caring atmosphere and an efficient setting with quality outcomes. To accomplish this Rocky Mountain Surgery Center will utilize leading edge technologies within a collaborative and cost-effective system. We will deliver these Products with a goal of patient service and satisfaction, endeavoring as much as possible to create a positive healing experience for our patients.
- Surgical patients and their families
- The physician providers of Rocky Mountain Investors, LLC.
- Surgicare of Swedish Hospital, Inc.
- The Denver physician community
- Private, government and third-party insurance payers
- Worker's Compensation
- Outpatient diagnostic and surgical Products
- State-of-art diagnostic and surgical equipment
- Anesthesia and conscious sedation
- Pre, inter and post operative nursing care
- Patient and family education
- Billing/claim submittal